Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall, recognized with the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is the first full-service community hospital in Rockwall. THPHR offers 61 inpatient beds for acute medical and surgical needs, advanced medical technology and comprehensive services focused on quality patient care and safety close to home. Texas Health Rockwall is proud to be recognized as one of “Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare”.
The Financial/Decision Support Analyst is responsible for providing Financial Analysis, processing and interpreting data, preparation of reports and presentations, and finance and data operational support. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and works closely with Administration.
- Performs data modeling and data analysis using statistical techniques.
- Analyzes variances reported at the end of financial periods in order to identify the causes and implications (operational or financial) of said variances.
- Participates in operational benchmarking results that will be used to measure and set goals for improving performance.
- Prepares and delivers decision support reports to both internal and external customers.
- Performs ad hoc analysis.
- Establishes data accuracy and validity derived from a variety of systems.
- Works with ITS in insuring data integrity.
- Interfaces with internal customers to determine requirements for data, reports, analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- Three (3) years financial analyst experience, healthcare experience is preferred
- CPA preferred
- Strong PC literacy with full suite of Microsoft applications with emphasis in database and Excel skills
- Good customer service, verbal and written skills
- Able to interact positively with the public and staff in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for success