The following are the essential job functions; this is not a list of all duties performed by the role.
Responsible for strategic development. The Director will work closely with Executive Team and Leadership to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support service lines.
- Works proactively with stakeholders for volume forecasting, capital planning, facilities planning, and other areas within the organization, from analysis through implementation.
- Supports leadership in evaluating and bringing to implementation strategic partnerships and initiatives that further the organization's core mission and business interests.
- Leads cross-functional initiative teams, which may include facilitating leadership conversations to drive decision-making.
- Participates in special projects at the direction of leadership.
- Maintains an understanding of the overall performance and competitive position of the Hospital
- Serves as Hospital’s lead resource for business development data and reporting, monitors metrics
- Prepares and administers capital and operations budgets for areas of responsibility.
- Actively participates in the committees and task forces related to strategy development and outreach growth.
Responsible for the development and management of physician referral relationships.
- Serves as liaison to physicians, identifying and resolving issues
- Designs and implements plans for referral development through coordinated and collaborative efforts
- Establishes best practice physician relationships that align with clinical care
- Identifies new growth opportunities, balances retention, while establishing and monitoring growth and performance
- Increase referral volume and prepare relevant collateral materials
Responsible for the development of community partnerships with community-based organizations.
- Develops and implements outreach strategy and serves as community liaison
- Maintains strong relationships with existing and new community partners including attendance at all pertinent meetings.
- Manage consumer cultivation through community education, events, and other entry points
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to ensure interactions and engagements levels
- Develop and implement strategies to create and maintain a positive employee relations environment for employees through transformational leadership
- Recruit, orient and retain excellent staff
- Supervise departmental staff, developing standards of performance, evaluating performance and initiating or recommending personnel actions
- Mentor job-related growth of staff
- Plan and execute in collaboration with Chief Medical Officer, Chief Nurse Executive and Chief Financial Officer the implementation of a comprehensive quality and safety management process
- Develop and maintain KPI quality dashboard
- Direct the preparation and maintenance of department reports and tracking of data for quality and safety initiatives, including preparation of reports for committees and executive management as required